HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) – From the moment they arrive on campus, today’s high faculty pupils are inundated with messages about the worth of receiving a university education and learning.
They listen to it from their assistance counselors, academics, mothers and fathers, loved ones associates, neighbors, and coaches.
Whilst graduation from a 4-calendar year faculty can certainly perform wonders for students’ long term occupations, it’s not necessary for all fields — anything admissions officers and assistance counselors from time to time are unsuccessful to mention.
To find the best paying out work opportunities that really do not have to have a college or university degree, Stacker consulted the Bureau of Labor Stats Occupational Outlook Handbook to compile a record of all employment that never have to have bigger education and learning.
All professions that shown a substantial school diploma, some college or university education (without having a diploma conferred), postsecondary nondegree award, or no official education needs for entry-stage positions were being deemed.
Jobs that did not checklist any entry-stage education requirement were being excluded, as were being occupation titles that grouped quite a few positions with each other.
Employment are rated by 2021 once-a-year necessarily mean wage.
Here’s some of the highest-paying positions in Honolulu that don’t call for a college or university degree along with their once-a-year necessarily mean salary:
- True estate brokers ($123,880)
- Initial-line supervisors of law enforcement and detectives ($120,740)
- Detectives and prison investigators ($115,050)
- Transportation, storage, and distribution managers ($113,840)
- Elevator and escalator installers and repairers ($113,480)
- Lodging managers ($111,410)
- Very first-line supervisors of firefighting and avoidance workers ($108,240)
- Electrical electrical power-line installers and repairers ($104,170)
- Plane mechanics and support experts ($74,360)
- Cooks and head cooks ($74,280)
- Insulation staff, mechanical ($74,030)
- Plumbers, pipefitters, and steamfitters ($73,620)
- Audio and movie specialists ($73,160)
- Assert adjusters, examiners, and investigators ($72,520)
- Design and constructing inspectors ($70,800)
Copyright 2022 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.