Very good morning from Maine where by the solar is growing and it is really a brisk 29F as I sip my dim roast espresso. It was a active week below my small aspect of the entire world. We had two birthdays in my dwelling, we all fought off tiny colds, and I introduced a new course that I am tremendous energized about web hosting in November.
This weekend I have hrs of leaf blowing and raking ahead of me. But I’ll be certain to make time for driving bikes with my little ones and taking our canine for some walks in the woods. This is the greatest time of calendar year to check out the Maine woods. I hope that you have an equally exciting weekend ahead of you.
These had been the week’s most common posts:
1. GeoGeek AR – An Augmented Reality Geography Recreation
2. How to Catch Monsters – A Halloween Participate in Script
3. 5 Google Workspace Strategies That Can Make Your Working day Improved
4. C-SPAN Delivers a Totally free Electoral Higher education Poster
5. Halloween-themed Bodily Instruction Lesson Options
6. Five Ways QR Codes Can Be Beneficial in Your School
7. Another Good Location to Obtain No cost Drawings for Classroom Jobs
I am going to Arrive You!
50 Tech Tuesday Ideas!
- The Functional Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It attributes my most loved tip of the 7 days and the week’s most well known posts from Free of charge Know-how for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has much more than 43,000 subscribers seeing my limited tutorial videos on a vast array of educational technological innovation equipment.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen several years.
- The Free Technological know-how for Instructors Facebook web page features new and previous posts from this weblog all over the 7 days.
- If you happen to be curious about my lifestyle outside the house of schooling, you can abide by me on Strava.
This publish at first appeared on FreeTech4Academics.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been utilized without authorization. Showcased picture captured by Richard Byrne.