Manipal MET Application Form 2023 has been released on 5th October 2022. The Registration form is available online on the official website. The University provides a great opportunity for students who want to pursue engineering as a career. It provides specialization in engineering, applied sciences, pharmacy, and other courses. The applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the MAHE MET application form 2023 before the last date at the official website (manipal.edu).
Check Eligibility For MAHE Exam
The Manipal MET registration form 2023 procedure will include registration, filling in Personal details, Course Selection, uploading documents and images, payment of MAHE Manipal University application fees, and submission of the form. The Manipal MET 2023 will be conducted in the month of May 2023.
Apply Here – MAHE MET Application Form 2023 Released.
MAHE MET Application Form 2023 Date
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will be released information for the Manipal Institute Of Technology application form process for the session 2023-24. Candidates must check all the important dates related to all events listed below whilst apply at Manipal University’s official website (manipal.edu):
|Release of Online Application Form
|5th October 2022 (Released)
|Last date to submit MET Application Form
|2nd Week of May 2023(Phase I)
MAHE/Manipal MET 2023 Registration Procedure
Candidates have to follow certain procedures in order to fill up the Manipal Academy Of Higher Education (MAHE) MET Application Form before the last date. Check the steps involved in the application procedure of the MAHE Manipal University Entrance Exam Test.
Step 1: Manipal MET Registration
- Visit the official website of Manipal University i.e. manipal.edu.
- Click on the Registration and create an individual account.
- Enter details like name, gender, Email-id, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, email id, and mobile number.
- Select the course, category, program, and stream.
- After this, select the location and click on submit, and continue.
- Candidates will receive the registration no and password in the email and contact details.
Step 2: Filling The MAHE/Manipal MET Application Form
- After the registration process end candidates get the MAHE MET application form registration link. Click on the link.
- Enter the personal details, academic qualifications, category, etc.
- The applicant has to provide the communication and contact details like address, pin code, country, alternate ID, and alternate Number.
- Enter the details like the name of the school/ Institution, qualifying examination, year of passing, and name of board/ university.
Note: All the information provided by the candidate must be valid and correct as providing false information will lead to the rejection of the MAHE MET Manipal University Entrance.
Step 3: Selection of Course & Payment of Manipal MET Application Form 2023 Fees
- In this step, the applicants have to pay the MAHE MET application form fees prescribed for them
- The Manipal University application form fees and Entrance Test Exam Fees (wherever applicable) can be paid through online payment modes like Credit Card/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking/ Cash Card/ Mobile Payments/ Paytm/ Wallet/ Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
- In addition to the above, Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored candidates have Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)/ Wire Transfer option.
- However, for the Wire Transfer option use the following Bank details. After remitting the fees, enter the Wire-transfer Transaction ID and Date in the respective fields.
- The registration fees of Rs 2000 have to be submitted.
Step 4: Upload Scanned Images
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature. After uploading, candidates must go through the declaration and click on “I Agree”.
Step 5: Confirmation and Submission Of MAHE MET 2023 Application Form
- After completing all the steps, the applicant has to submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future references before the last date.
- Candidates can check their MAHE Manipal University application form status by logging in to their account using the registered ID and Password.
Manipal MET Application Fees 2023
All applicants who are applying for the Manipal MET 2023, have to pay the application fees of Rs 2000/- (Rs. 600 for application+ Rs. 1400 for examination fees) is the same for Indian Candidates. Payment through the online mode (Paytm, credit/ debit card, or net banking) or in offline mode (demand draft). Candidates who belong to the Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored category have to pay a MAHE MET 2023 Application Fees: Rs. 2500.
After paying the Registration Fees, candidates can check their status. Those who have successfully submitted the fees will see “submitted to the University” in the status.
Important Points Regarding Application Form Of MAHE MET 2023
- The information furnished by the candidate should be valid and correct.
- Candidates must make sure that their passport size photograph is Recent (2021) with a light background (preferably white).
- Furthermore, the photograph has to be in JPEG format.
- Also, it must have a size of less than 300 KB.
- Selfies/ photos cropped out of Group photographs are not accepted. Such Manipal MET application form will be rejected.
- Candidates must do their signature on white paper using black/ blue ink pen. You must scan and save only the signature portion in JPEG format. The file size has to be less than 300 KB.
- Applicants can also apply for another course. The details will be furnished automatically if already applied for some other course.
- All applicants must fulfill the Manipal MET eligibility criteria 2023 before filling up the MAHE Manipal University application form.
In case of any queries related to the MAHE Manipal University 2023 entrance exam test application form registration, kindly write to us in the comment section below.