1. Following on the lookout closely at the picture above (or at the complete-dimension picture), consider about these three queries:
2. Up coming, be part of the dialogue by clicking on the comment button and publishing in the box that opens on the correct. (College students 13 and older are invited to comment, while teachers of youthful learners are welcome to publish what their college students have to say.)
3. Immediately after you have posted, test looking at again to see what other people have reported, then answer to someone else by publishing another remark. Use the “Reply” button or the @ image to address that university student immediately.
Each individual Monday, our collaborator, Visual Pondering Techniques, will aid a discussion from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Jap time by paraphrasing reviews and linking to responses to help students’ being familiar with go deeper. You may well use their responses as styles for your personal.
4. On Thursday afternoons, we will expose at the base of this post more info about the image. How does reading the caption and learning its back again story support you see the impression in a different way?
We’ll article more details below on Thursday afternoon. Keep tuned!
• See all pictures in this series or slide shows of 40 of our favourite illustrations or photos — or 40 more.
• Learn much more about this element in this online video, and explore how and why other teachers are working with it in their school rooms in our on-demand from customers webinar.
• Uncover out how academics can be trained in the Visual Thinking Tactics facilitation technique.
Learners 13 and older in the United States and the Britain, and 16 and more mature in other places, are invited to comment. All responses are moderated by the Finding out Network employees, but you should hold in brain that at the time your comment is acknowledged, it will be made general public.