The Queen’s Medical Center, or the Queen’s Medical center, as it truly is recognized, was established in 1859 by Queen Emma and King Kamehameha IV, and is found in downtown Honolulu on Oahu. The mission of the medical center at its founding was to offer healthcare for all Hawaiians. Queen’s previous CEO Art Ushijima, who retired in 2018 right after 30 years there, was the shepherd for several assistance excellent introductions and enhancements in this significant healthcare process. I know all this firsthand for the reason that my father, Dr. Karl Albrecht, and his coaching workers (together with a younger marketing consultant named Steve Albrecht) labored at Queen’s for a number of decades, less than Art’s management, teaching to make company excellence a section of Queen’s healthcare mission as effectively.
It was for the duration of this time, my father coined the phrase at Queen’s called “The Spirit of Services.” This idea was produced making use of a blend of the “Aloha Spirit” that is so significantly a portion of Hawaiian lifestyle and a support orientation that places the affected individual (also referred to as the “shopper,” internally at Queen’s, and now at many other hospitals close to the country) at the absolute heart of the overall medical center experience.
We also invite you to our future paid out webinar, April 28th: “Buyer Support in Tense Predicaments: Move-by-Stage to Much better Interactions with Patrons,” partwork of the Library 2. “Essential Librarian” Collection with Dr. Albrecht.
“Client Provider in Stress filled Situations: Action-by-Step to Improved Interactions with Patrons”
Section of the Library 2. “Vital Librarian” Sequence with Dr. Steve Albrecht
A 60-moment instruction webinar introduced by Library 2. and hosted by ALA creator and library assistance, security, and stability pro, Dr. Steve Albrecht.
It can be difficult to communicate with particular patrons, for a assortment of good reasons. Our capacity to provide the very best provider achievable to them suggests we have to be even improved listeners and question useful concerns, specially when the patron is both less than tension or having difficulty speaking with us. This session can enable you get conversational command in advance of points spiral in mistaken instructions and damage the library experience for you and them.
This overview session on how to react step-by-step to assistance situations in the library is a different in our “Essential Librarian Collection,” developed to be proven to new workers and leaders and to present a refresher for all who perform in the library. A discussion manual, as effectively as the presentation slides, will be available to all who take part.
- What helps make conversing to rude or entitled patrons so hard?
- How not to just take it individually.
- What can understand from the Hawaiians about superb consumer company?
- Defining the Library Patron’s Shopper Value Design.
- The benefit of employing questioning designs: therapeutic, open-ended, shut-finished
- Conversing to an offended mother or father.
- Obtaining help for non-English talking patrons.
- Chatting to a delusional, bewildered patron.
- Serving to patrons with achievable dementia challenges.
- What about the tearful patron?
Day: Thursday, April 28th, 2022, at 2:00 pm US – Eastern Time
- $99/person – features any-time access to the recording and the presentation slides and to receive a participation certificate. To set up team bargains (see down below), to post a purchase buy, or for any registration problems or inquiries, email [email protected].
- Free for all those on individual or team all-entry passes (see down below).
TO Sign up: Click HERE. You will first will need to be a member of Library 2. (free) and be logged in. You should simply click “Indicator Up” on the prime correct and we’ll approve you quickly. You can pay out by PayPal or credit rating card, and will obtain instant and long term entry to the webinar recording. If you have any issues registering for a webinar, if you need to have to be invoiced, or if you have any queries, you should email [email protected]. Notice: make sure you verify your spam folder if you will not acquire your confirmation email proper away.
Special Group RATES (email [email protected] to arrange):
- A number of unique log-ins and obtain from the very same organization paid out with each other: $75 every for 3+ registrations, $65 each for 5+ registrations.
- The skill to display the webinar (stay or recorded) to a group situated in the same actual physical spot or in the exact virtual meeting from one log-in: $299.
- Big-scale institutional accessibility for viewing with particular person login ability: $499 (hosted both at Library 2. or in Area of interest Academy).
- All-obtain yearly passes consist of access to the recordings of all of Dr. Albrecht’s previous Library 2. webinars, furthermore dwell and recorded access to his new webinars for a person 12 months. These are hosted both at Library 2. or Niche Academy (if preferred).
- For a $499 personal all-access once-a-year pass to all of Dr. Albrecht’s live webinars and recordings for just one calendar year, please click here.
- Inquiries for all-obtain organizational contracts ought to be directed to [email protected].
Considering the fact that 2000, Dr. Steve Albrecht has skilled hundreds of library personnel in 25+ states, dwell and on the internet, in provider, basic safety, and security. His systems are fast, entertaining, and give instruments that can be put to use immediately in the library workspace with all forms of patrons. In 2015, the ALA posted his e book, Library Safety: Much better Conversation, Safer Facilities. He is presently composing the sequel, The Protected Library: Maintaining Employees and Patrons Safe in a Transforming Earth.
Steve retains a doctoral degree in Business Administration (D.B.A.), an M.A. in Protection Administration, a B.A. in English, and a B.S. in Psychology. He is board-accredited in HR, stability management, personnel coaching, and danger assessment.
He has published 24 books on business, protection, and leadership subjects. He lives with seven canines, two cats, and a few chickens.